Wednesday, January 27, 2016

PA 3.0

Welcome back everyone! Room To Grow 3 is finally out! I could go on and on about the update, but I see no reason for that, so lets just cut to the chase. I added level 3, particle and light effects, and, my personal favorite, a bomb! The bomb, which is used by pressing the f key, causes enemies to not only slow down, but take 2 points of damage as well! The bomb does, however,  come at the cost  of camera zoom. Now instead of talking all about how there will be bugs, I'm just going to post a random picture of a bomb in the air and be done, so I'll see you guys next time!


Changelog:
+Level 3
+Light effects to enemies
+Particle effects to enemies
+FOV bomb
~Fixed loading to wrong level
~Fixed respawning to wrong level
~Made healthbar prettier
~Fixed more bugs

Download: http://fireking883.itch.io/room-to-grow-

No comments:

Post a Comment