Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Room To Grow: Remade

Well, isn't this blog dusty! I'm sure a lot of you (all of you) thought I was gone forever, and that Room To Grow was dead but alas, I am back. Now, about this whole remake thing. I have decided to completely remake RTG, enhancing effects, graphics, etc... With this I hope to make the game feel more like an actual game and I still haven't decided weather or not to monetize it, but I will get to that when I need to. Secondly, I would like to say that this time, I plan to follow the game through, although game development will be a bit slower this time.

In this new version of Room To Grow,  Room To Grow: Remade (RTG:R), I have gone ahead and added fireballs (which, in my opinion, look about a 1000X better) and enemies, which have a new 'eye' like thing, which shows the front of the enemy and what type of damage it will deal. Below are some pictures and a few videos.


The videos in this post are from a new series on my youtube channel about the development of this game, which I recommend as the video is posted before this devblog. But for all of you who prefer to read a post instead of watching a video, this is the place for you


No comments:

Post a Comment